15 Non-negotiable Core Beliefs
of the TEA Party
TEA = Taxed Enough Already
1. Illegal aliens are here illegally.
2. Pro-domestic employment is indispensable.
3. A strong military is essential.
4. Special interests must be eliminated.
5. Gun ownership is sacred.
6. Government must be downsized.
7. The national budget must be balanced.
8. Deficit spending must end.
9. Bailout and stimulus plans are illegal.
10. Reducing personal income taxes is a must.
11. Reducing business income taxes is mandatory.
12. Political offices must be available to average citizens.
13. Intrusive government must be stopped.
14. English as our core language is required.
15. Traditional family values are encouraged.
+++ Let’s add a few more that they don’t have on their website +++
16. Re-instatement of the Glass-Steagall Act to protect our financial system.
17. Re-instatement of State Corporate Charter Laws that de-incorporate dangerous corporations.
18. Re-instatement of the Original 13th Amendment preventing lawyers and other holders of royal titles from holding public office. This should be extended to include secret societies such as all lodges of Freemasonry, Knights of Columbus, Opus Dei, Jesuits, and B’nai Brith.
19. Abolishment of Admiralty Law and re-instatement common law.
20. Abolishment of the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871 and the corporations that masquerade as a government.
21. Re-instatement of the Original Jurisdiction Government Offices (President, Senator, House of Representatives).
22. The federal and state governments are corporations and the people should be the stockholders. Convert the almost 100 trillion dollars held by the federal and state governments in the CAFR (Combined Annual Financial Report) accounts and assign them to natural born Americans.
23. Withdraw from the United Nations and expel the U.N. from New York.
24. End the state of national emergency imposed during the civil war and repeal all Executive Orders.
25. Abolish the Federal Reserve and re-introduce interest free currency.
26. Eliminate all electronic voting or if electronic, provide a paper trail process for verification of all elections.
27. Eliminate all market speculation in basic family needs such as food and fuel.
28. Institute mandatory creation of state banks and federal banks to compete with predatory private banks.
29. Limit credit card interest rates to 5-7% in all states.
30. Ban and outlaw all Genetically Modified Food, Trees and Animals and nanotechnology.
31. Religious freedom does not extend to unlawful activities such as sedition against the government, murder and terrorism. Political control organisms cannot hide behind the facade of religion.
32. Abrogate all treaties and agreements that violate the Constitution and are not beneficial to the government.
33. Political or corporate spying by any government against the united States of America is grounds for the abrogation of all diplomatic relationships and corporate contracts with that government.
34. Predatory bank corporations are removed from all SBA loan program involvement and small business loans are made directly by the government.
35. Military veteran benefits do not expire and are provided for the lifetime of the veteran, within allowed limits.
36. The Constitution should not be only a contract between the State Corporations and the Federal Corporations, but should be extended to provide benefits for Natural Born Americans.
37. Political lobbyists are recognized as criminal blackmailers and extortionists. Political lobbying is understood to create undue influence on office holders and is punishable by a mandatory prison term and confiscation of material gains by the offender as well as de-incorporation and forfeiture of all assets for the guilty corporation.
38. All courts are converted to common law courts. All Sharia Courts, Military Courts, Admirality Courts, Roman Courts and Talmudic Courts are dissolved and prohibited.
39. All roman dioceses, corporation soles and ecclesiastical offices are recognized as foreign governments and enemies of the united States of America and are dissolved, null and void.
40. Candidates for elected office are limited in the amounts they can accept for political contributions.
TEA PARTY NEWS
We need More America, Less Politics
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. This information is not backed up by scientific evidence. This is just for your information. This information and these products have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. Results are not typical. Individual results may vary. Because every person's situation is different , the author of this article will not be held responsible for any negative results which come from reading or acting upon the information in this article. Use at your own risk. We make no medical claims for any products, nor do we sell them or offer them for the treatment for any ailment.
Up to 1/3 of this article may be copied as long as no alterations are made, you mention the author and link to www.Relfe.com
Disclosure: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.