Vegetarian Pancakes Healthy Recipe
Even your children will like this one!
Takes minutes to make.
(Serves 1-2 people)
- 1/2 cup einkorn flour (because wheat is toxic. See You’re not fat, Youre’ toxic).
- 1 tsp sodium bicarbonate (baking soda).
- 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt.
- 2/3 cup almond milk.
- 1/2 cup leek, cut up (or a Tbsp of dried leeks).
- 1/2 cup organic zucchini (so it’s not GMO). Shredded.
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, shredded.
- 1 organic, free range egg (so it’s GMO and cruelty free)
- 1 tbsp organic buttermilk powder (optional but delicious)
- 1-2+ Tbsp Organic salted butter and/or coconut oil.
Beat the egg. Mix everything except the vegetables. Add the vegetables, and mix again.
Melt butter/coconut oil in a pan on medium heat.
Pour pancakes. Cook about 8 minutes. Turn over. Cook another 8 or so minutes.
Remember to always have something raw with every meal, to supply enzymes. (For a natural health makeover, read You’re not Fat, You’re Toxic.